Aviso de Inundación
207 PM PDT Mon Mar 18 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Clear Lake At Lakeport.
* At 1:15 PM Monday the stage was 9.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to fluctuate near 9.0 FT thru this evening then forecast
to fall below flood stage of 9.0 FT this evening then forecast to
recede to near 9.0 FT Wednesday morning then forecast to fluctuate
near 9.0 FT thru Wednesday afternoon.
* Flood stage 9.0 ft
* Monitor stage 8.0 ft
* Impact...Near 9.0 feet, Low lying structures and some main roads
around the lake are threatened by the high lake levels.
* Impact...Near 8.5 feet, Minor flooding of some lake side residents
occurs. More buildings are threatened from Lakeport to Clearlake
LAT...LON 3917 12293 3904 12262 3887 12260 3898 12293